Saturday, January 22, 2011

My first post!

Hey guys, my name is Jared Bell. I'm a high school student from Cresskill, New Jersey. I go to Cresskill High School, and I decided to write a blog about some of the crazy situations I find myself in while being a teenager. Trust me, there are a lot of them.

I guess I should introduce myself right? I don't really watch a lot of movies, but I love most music. I play the guitar, but not very well. I love soccer and basketball, but I also play a little football too.

I really don't have much to say on this first post, but here are some likes and dislikes of mine.

Likes:
Sports
Music
Fun
School
Friends
My iPod

Dislikes:
Posting pictures of myself on the internet
Being overly social
Being talked about behind my back
Vegetables
Boring movies

I hope you guys decide to read more!

No comments:

Post a Comment